We’re celebrating in the houzz! We hit the 200K photo mark today (200,019 at the time this screen shot was taken). That’s two hundred thousand high-quality photos of residential interiors and exteriors, uploaded by design professionals into their portfolios on houzz.com. Thanks to our wonderful community of pros – more than 28,000 of them have created profiles and are active on Houzz – and all our design enthusiasts, we’re honored to provide a platform that brings greater exposure to amazing design work, and is changing the building and remodeling process for designers and homeowners alike. Happy browsing, we hope all the new photos will soon fill your eyes and your ideabooks!
A quick-reference summary of the design events for this week, from around the world. Know of an upcoming event or one we’ve missed? Lets us know @houzz_inc or leave a comment on this post.
- ART WALK — Oct. 15, 2011 Yerba Buena Gallery Walk, 4-7pm, San Francisco, CA
- EVENT — Oct. 15, 2011 Appetite for Design: Inspiration Kitchens; Inspiration Kitchens, 3504 West Lake Street, Chicago, IL
- FAIR — October 15, 2011 Fall Crafts in Chelsea, 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.
W. 21st St. (between 8th and 9th Avenues) in Chelsea
New York, NY
- FESTIVAL — Oct. 14-17, 2011 Andersonville Arts Weekend Chicago, IL
- TRADE SHOW — Oct. 22-27, 2011 High Point Market High Point, NC
- FESTIVAL — Nov. 1-6, 2011 Tokyo Designers Week 2011 Tokyo, Japan